NCQM Library Service
NCQM has a Library with excellent collection of more than 1000 books primarily on the subject of Quality. Every year additions are being done.
NCQM aims to have the number of books to have the best collection of books on the subject in the country, and provide reading opportunity to its members.
The books and journals are made available on loan basis on the following conditions.
- All NCQM members are entitled to library services. Use of this facility is free.
- Before the issues are made the member has to pay a refundable deposit for a minimum period of one year. Presently the deposit amount required is Rs. 2500/-.
- A member can take maximum of two books / journals (one of which could be of latest addition) issued on his name for a maximum period of 30 days from the date of issue.
- Books/ Journals can be sent by courier on request over the telephone/email from the members. Courier charges will be borne by the members.
- For late return Rs. 5/- per day per book / journal will be payable by the members.
- A list of books available will be given to members subscribing to library services.
Enquiry Library Books List