National Centre for Quality Management was established in 1985 by a group of eminent industrialists and professionals as a not-for-profit organization devoted to promote quality at National Level. It is a premier professional institution engaged in promoting Quality culture in Indian economy through services like training, education, seminars, publications, research and advisory services. It is a society registered under Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950.
National Centre for Quality Management has its headquarters in Mumbai and extension centres in Noida, Ajmer, Navi Mumbai, Pune & Coimbatore. An Executive Director heads the organization and respective committees under the Governing Board guide NCQM’s various activities.
To be a premier professional institution to spread culture of quality in all aspects of human endeavour.
NCQM Shall operate as professional not for profit service organization To promote quality leading to total satisfaction.To provide knowledge and expertise to business industry and society in pursuit of quality
Our fundamental objective is creating Quality values through key beliefs in constant respect for the people and uncompromising integrity, key goals of excellence in performance through Quality and key initiatives such as Six Sigma, TPM, Lean Operations, Leadership through Quality, Continual Performance Improvement and Empowerment through participative, co-operative and creative workplace.
NCQM shall :
- Provide services for education, training, research and facilitation for Management of Quality and shall meet customer needs and expectations.
- Develop instructional material (including case studies) and training aids for Quality related education and training.
- Conduct seminars, workshops and courses to propagate Quality Management concepts.
- Interact with like-minded bodies for conducting programmes on topics related to Quality Management
- Work with educational institutions to introduce Quality Education in their curricula.
- Conduct diagnostic checks in client organizations to help them understand the strengths and weaknesses in respect of Quality Management.
- Provide services to members for development, establishment and implementation of TQM and Quality Management Systems.
Contact : 022 4011 1962 / 2517 0483 / 2517 0469
Contact Hour : Mon – Fri (10:00 AM – 05:30 PM)
Closed : All Sundays and 2nd & 4th Saturday
Open in Google Map
Founder President : Late Shri Ramkrishna Bajaj, Ex-Chairman, Bajaj Group
- Dr. H. M. Mehta, Chairman, NHB Bearing Ltd. Mumbai
- Shri Mahesh V. Gandhi, Chairman, The Industrial Development & Investment Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. R. H. G. Rau, Consultant and former Advisor,RPG Group Companies
- Mr. Basudev Banerjee, Former Sr. Vice President,Associated Capsules Group, Consultant for Business Excellence
- Late Shri D. L. Shah,Ex-Chairman & Managing Director, Perfect MachineTools Co. Ltd.
- Late Shri Viren Shah, Ex-Governor West Bengal.
- Late Shri Atul Bhagawati, Chairman & ManagingDirector, ATE Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
- Late Dr. K.K Anand, Managing Director, Anand Consultancy Pvt.Ltd.
- Mr. S. P. Thapliyal, Director, Shri Guru Rai Institute of Technology and Science and Vice Chairman, EDN Mission.
- Mr. Basudev Banerjee,Former Sr. Vice President, Associated Capsules Group, Consultant for Business Excellence.
|1||Education||Mr. Basudev Banerjee|
|2||Membership||Mr. Madan Mandlekar|
|3||Programme||Mr. Santosh Khadagade|
|4||Publication||Mr. Ashok Kurup|